Jaxon and I decided to head to St. George for the Fourth of July. Unfortunately Jared had to work so he could not come with us. We drove down and stayed for almost a week it was a nice time to get away. It was extremely hot almost reaching 110 degrees everyday but thank goodness for the pool in my mom's backyard. We spent a lot of time swimming. Jaxon couldn't wait to get to the pool as you can tell by this picture. On the first day we went shopping at TJMAXX and while we were there we ran into Teresa and Drew. Drew and Jaxon are only five months apart and we realized just how well they get along. They love spending time with each other.
In this picture Drew and Jaxon were sitting in the front seat of the cart together. The carts are extremely small at TJMAXX so it was funny to see them fit.On the fourth of July we ate good food and then still had some time to spare until the fireworks started so we took Jaxon to the park once it had cooled down outside a bit. Jaxon loves to swing on the swings. It is his favorite part.
That night we sat on a hill and watched the fireworks. I have to say that St. George has a good fireworks show. The fireworks last for a long time and they go off in about three different spots in the city.
Sorry the pictures aren't very good I wish they had turned out better. On Saturday we had a BBQ and after dinner Jaxon enjoyed a Popsicle. It was so funny when he ate it because he was slurping so loud. I don't know if he got as much in his mouth as he got on his chest.
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Fourth of July in St. George
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
that is a great picture of him with the Popsicle! Don't you love their first experiences with things? Great blog, I am having fun seeing your lives.
Jaxon looks so cute in his little life jacket! I can't believe how big he's gotten since I last saw him. Your blog is great, love the music!
Post a Comment